Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Burrito Blocker and Bars

Gah!! Why?? WHYYYY???

Today of all days is so busy at work that I can't duck out for lunch to Boca Grande for that burrito I've been craving. Deeeee-NIED.

Yes, I said Boca Grande. My favorite. My tried-and-true. There are other burrito places like it, but this one is mine. ;)

They closed down a location near me, so I can't get it on the way home anymore, but there are others where I work that I was planning on visiting. Even though it's storming outside! Even though I'm on my bike!

But meetings and work picked up and I can't get away. So. Tomorrow, or Friday even, I'll live the burrito dream :-)

"Paaaatience, my pet." *strokes imaginary cat* "It'll taste all the sweeter for the waiting...."


On top of this burrito-blocked crisis, I remember that I promised to do a review on the grab-and-go bars I like. A little share-all critique that stemmed from my adventures.

I haven't forgotten, my lovelies! I am putting together a top-5 list of my favorites and ex-favorites with that scathing expose I promised ;-)


Meanwhile... the ticker in my brain continues...






No comments:

Post a Comment